OUR PRE SCHOOL
Our curriculum is governed by the Montessori methods of teaching.
The classroom is a “prepared environment” consciously designed to support the child’s developmental needs. Learning materials are child-centered and every child has the freedom of choice with some limits. Everything reflects a commitment to quality and to the children’s ability to doing things for themselves.
The classes are well equipped to stimulate and encourage children to explore and learn in all areas
The Preschool caters for children between 9 months to 5 years and currently comprises the following:
- Crèche (9months to 1 year 6 months)
- Nursery One ( 2 to 3 year olds)
- Nursery Two ( 3 to 4 year olds)
- Reception ( 4 to 5 year olds)
- As you emerge through our walkways and visit our classrooms, the environment speaks loads of detail about its safety and care for the children. The Preschool proposes a full range of activities beyond the classroom.